Thursday, August 3, 2017

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Christmas Mail Art!

Hello friends! I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. I know we all love making cards but to have an envelop as beautiful as those cards makes a huge impact. For me, its pure satisfaction and of course the fun of making them and the delight of mailing those to my loved ones is simply priceless :) With Christmas closing in , I decided to transform my envelops from white to bright ;)



Here is what I created...

I have used Gone Postal and Houses Extras
preview-SheryRuss_GonePostal copy preview-TBSHousesExtras

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

5 comments:

  1. These envelopes are little pieces of art Deepti, no need for a card inside at all lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apologies for falling so far behind ~ Your Christmas envies are so pretty, Deepti! I love how you created a scene on each one...like your own personal art work for your cards! Your recipients are going to feel very special indeed!

    ReplyDelete